Balotelli: Mancini Most Instrumental in my Career

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, September 28, 2013

AC Milan striker, Mario Balotelli, assess Roberto Mancini the most decorated coaches in his career as a professional footballer. He is also grateful for the suggestions Mancini, Balotelli is so calm and act more mature in the field.


It relates to the Serie A match between AC Milan and Napoli, at the San Siro on Sunday ( 09/22/2013 ). In the match that ended 1-2 to Napoli, Balotelli was given a second yellow card for protesting the referee Luca Banti, shortly after the game ended. Balotelli sanctioned three-match ban.

Mancini, who coached Balotelli at Inter Milan and Manchester City, Balotelli was warned that it could be utilized opponent behavior and potentially self-defeating.

" Mancini is the most important coach in my career. I respect him and thank him for the opportunity he gave me at Inter Milan, " said Balotelli.

" I want a lot of play in Manchester City. However, there are five strikers and it is difficult to continue to play ( in a game ), " said Balotelli.

In the match between Milan and Naples were also, for the first time Balotello failed to score from the penalty spot.

" I release five accurate shots, but did not produce a goal. Similarly when I defended the Italian national team. So, it seems I was having bad luck, " said Balotelli.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment